Ways to Give
- Cash/Check: Gifts of cash or check can be made online by clicking on a fund listed above or mailed to ICGS at 132 Arthur Street, Elmhurst, IL 60126. On your check, please note to which fund you wish to contribute.
- Securities: ICGS welcomes gifts of stock or securities. If you need more information or would like to make this type of gift, please contact Colleen Lewandowski. [email protected]..
- Other Types of Gifts: ICGS also accepts other types of gifts, including gifts in memory of a loved one, life insurance, charitable gift annuities, charitable lead trusts, charitable remainder trusts, matching gifts, and gifts in kind. If you would like to make a memorial gift, please make your check payable to ICGS (132 Arthur St., Elmhurst, IL 60126) and indicate the name of the person you are honoring in the memo section. If you would like more information about gifts related to life insurance, charitable gift annuities, charitable lead trusts, matching gifts, or gifts in kind, please email the IC Business Manager, Colleen Lewandowski. [email protected]..
About the Development Office
From our humble beginnings as a one room school with two Sisters of St. Agnes, one postulant, and forty students in eight grades in the year 1900, Immaculate Conception Grade School has grown to an enrollment of 486 students. For more than 100 years, as the first Catholic school in Elmhurst, ICGS has provided excellent Catholic formation and academic preparation for thousands upon thousands of children. This legacy is a gift to us all and it is our responsibility to nurture and strengthen this gift for our current students for those who will come after us. In order to do that, the goal of the ICGS Development Office is to promote and advance the mission of Immaculate Conception Grade School. We do that via marketing communications and fundraising. There are many ways you can partner with the ICGS Development Office to assist us in this task. Here are some of those ways:
Write and email a testimonial about your experience at ICGS.
Be an ICGS "influencer" and ask others if they've considered ICGS.
Review us on school review websites such as Niche, Great Schools, & Google.
Support our fundraising efforts in whatever way you are able.
Past Projects Funded by the ICGS Annual Appeal:
- Moving of Preschool Room from 2nd Floor of School to Present Location
- Smartboard Technology in Every Classroom
- Upgraded Fire Doors
- Renovated Locker Rooms
- Additional Support (Intervention & Enrichment)
- New Library
- New Math/Science/Tech Lab
- Upgrade of Junior High Science Lab
- Security Gates on York Road & Arthur Street
- Cycle of Painting & Refreshing Classrooms
- Creation of Catholic Focal Point in Every Classroom
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our Annual Appeal, put in place by the ICGS School Board in 1993, is a fund that allows us to make improvements to our existing learning environments and continue to enhance the ICGS education with state-of-the-art tools. Each year, a portion of the Annual Appeal funds collected is allocated to the ICGS Endowment Fund. Ultimately, this fund will allow us to draw a steady stream of interest income in order to ensure the future of ICGS.